Help with installing MPlayer and VLC - btw i'm running YDL on PS3

Kai Klesatschke yavin at gmx.com
Wed May 30 00:22:51 MDT 2007

1. Add a .repo file for fedora 5 extras and livna yum repositories (or any other fedora non-free repositories)
2. Update your package informations
3. Install mplayer

Search the internet for howtos about yum and additional repositories for fedora 5 ppc. Read the man pages for yum.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------