Jon Taylor/LONDON/FINANCIAL TIMES is out of the office.

Jon.Taylor at FT.com Jon.Taylor at FT.com
Fri Jun 15 10:42:03 MDT 2007

I will be out of the office starting  15/06/2007 and will not return until
18/06/2007.

This email may contain confidential material.  If you were not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies.  We may monitor
email to and from our network. For more details see www.FT.com.

The Financial Times Limited, registered in England and Wales number 227590.
Registered office: Number One Southwark Bridge, London SE1 9HL.  VAT number
GB 278 5371 21.

F.T. Publications Inc, incorporated in New York, number 13-2545828,
Registered office: 1330 Avenue of the Americas, New York NY 10019, USA.

The Financial Times (HK) Limited, registered in Hong Kong number 108204,
Registered office: Suite 2903-2909, level 29, 2 International Finance
Centre, No.8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong.