how listen youtube movie in ydl ?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Sep 3 20:49:15 MDT 2007

Hi Paul:

If you would like to point to F5 without messing up the rest of the YDL
installation, you could have yum.repos.d refer to fedora extras.

Also regarding Flash, you may be aware that an online petition exists
for the creation and support of Flash for the PPC.  It is here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/fla4lppc/petition.html

On Mon,03 Sep 2007 22:39:58 +0000 Paul Higgins <higg0008 at tc.umn.edu>
wrote:

> I think there was a thread a while back about using the Fedora Core 5
> repositories.  I haven't tried this myself yet, though.  Does anyone
> know whether or not this actually works?  Yellow Dog 5.0.x is a
> Fedora Core 5 derivative, but I'm sure there are also some
> differences that could make using a Fedora repo (as opposed to a
> Yellow Dog repo) problematic.
>
> Unfortunately, last I checked, there is *no* Flash player at all for
> PowerPC Linux.  As Flash has become one of the most abused
> technologies on the web IMO, having a Flash player is as important as
> a web browser....

========
The scientist's religious feeling takes the form of a
rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which
reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, in
comparison with it, the highest intelligence of human beings
is an utterly insignificant reflection.  This feeling is the
guiding principle of his life and work.
-- Albert Einstein, Scientist.