The right YDL version for an iMac DV

Jim Baker frstprin at mninter.net
Wed Sep 26 17:57:48 MDT 2007

Derick,
	Thanks for commenting; I still think if they're going to list it at
all, they should at least put out a solicitation for more Pismo trials.
Small company, notwithstanding, they could send out a few free DVD's to
us diehard Pismo owners with "best known installation instructions" and
prespecified review form, and let us have a go 'round with it. Maybe
even answer a couple of questions on their help line.Then they could
decide whether to leave it posted or drop it. Otherwise, I suppose they
sell 5.0 some to Pismo owners who end up disappointed.
	JB