The right YDL version for an iMac DV

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Wed Sep 26 06:44:34 MDT 2007

Hi JB:

I understand your frustration.  I am not representing TSS in any way; I am however a longtime user of YDL and participant of these lists.

TSS, despite their skills and success, is a really small company.  In general, although large companies can acquire all kinds of computers for exhaustive testing (including maintaining a warehouse for every variety of aging computers and supporting the rent), smaller companies cannot implement this strategy as their resources are extremely limited.

TSS could have chosen to just drop the Pismo entirely listing it as defunct and unavailable, however they made the extra effort to enlist the cooperation of a willing YDL user who reported the results which were posted.  I don't believe many companies would have been as considerate.

	Discussion List for New Yellow Dog Linux Users <yellowdog-newbie at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>