The right YDL version for an iMac DV

Jim Baker frstprin at mninter.net
Tue Sep 25 18:31:21 MDT 2007

I have questioned whether YDL 5.0 can run on a G3 Pismo. Somebody on
the list said he got it to run on his and the TSS site relates ONE
user's experience that he got it to run, but with a couple of functions
missing. The TSS site leaves the Pismo in a swirling fog of
uncertainty. I don't understand why they can't just take a few Pismo's,
do the installs, or try, and make a more definitive statement about
whether 5.0 will work on them. Why not just do that so we don't need to
guess and spend god knows how many frustrating hours trying to get the
thing to work?
	JB