Fresh Off The Boat

Eamonn Corbally ecorbally at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 08:45:55 MDT 2007

Hi Y'all. I'm a 3 day old Linuxer but a self-employed
IT Pro. Hence I know all about RTFM but where is the
FM? Running YDL 5 on a PowerPC G4 Tower. Things I've
done a million times I can't find despite massive
searching (and I should know where to look!) Enabling
file sharing e.g., and how to eject a USB/Firewire
disk? Playing mp3's? What a mare. I know you know,
c'mon, share the wealth. Many thanks. Eamonn

For Apple Mac Support visit;

http://www.themacguy.org

Or visit my ebay shop for Mac systems, parts and accessories;

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/the-mac-guy