PS3 Controller configuration

Adam Clark adam.clark at ngv.vic.gov.au
Thu Sep 27 22:44:54 MDT 2007

Hey all
  I have read that YDL supports the sony controllers out of the box.
I have yet to find out any information on how this is to be achieved.

Pointers to documentation?

Adam

Adam Clark
Network Administrator

National Gallery of Victoria
180 St Kilda Road Melbourne Vic 3004 Australia
Telephone: +61 3 8620 2369
Fax: +61 3 8620 2565
www.ngv.vic.gov.au

Keep informed of the latest NGV exhibitions, special events and programs at The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia and NGV International by subscribing to NGV at RT, the NGV's free e-newsletter.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for yellowdog-newbie at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or alter this email. WARNING: Although National Gallery of Victoria has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the organisation cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachment.