PS3

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Oct 16 03:53:57 MDT 2007

Greetings Moustafa:

Another may address the majority of your questions better.  I will address the last
one, obviously the easiest.  You can determine the support you may need from this
page:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/installation/

If you explore their website carefully you may discover that the other questions
may have already been addressed.

Good Fortune... Derick.

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 08:48:39 +0200
"Nimet, Moustafa Preiss" <fam.preiss at hotmail.com> wrote:

> HI,
> I am planning for loading YD on my PS3, but before I do that, I want to know what
> of the following items that I will be able to accomplish:
> A) I want to be able to replay different formats of movie's, and have them
> displayed on my HDMI display what file formats will YD be able to support? And
> where do I get plug-ins needed? Someone that can provide most of them or all? B) I
> have my PS3 on the wireless LAN, will I be able to replay files stored on other
> PC's over the LAN, or do I have to consider storage space on the YD OS partition
> on the PS3 for that? C) Is it possible to allocate more than 2 partitions on the
> PS3 HD? For example 1 for PS3 OS, 1 for YD OS and 1 for movie storage? D) Is it
> possible to have any sized partition allocated for the PS3 OS and on the YD OS?,
> and what disadvantages will it make for playing PS3 games, if I keep PS3 partition
> small? E) Will a YD OS on PS3 make the YD OS portion of the PS3 visual on the LAN
> from other PC's running MS Windows? And can I drag and drop movie files using
> Explorer (or any other file browser) on other PC's to the PS3 partition? F) Anny
> advice for Bluetooth KB with trackball that works fine with PS3? (I believe it is
> more practical with integrated trackball, than mouse when operating it from the TV
> sofa, or am I wrong) G) Where do I purchase YD with installation support and
> installation guidance, if I temporary live in the middle east region (Qatar)? Kind
> Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. It's
> easy!
> http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us

 "If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often
think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of
music. ... I get most joy in life out of music."

"What Life Means to Einstein: An Interview by George Sylvester
Viereck," for the October 26, 1929 issue of The Saturday Evening Post.