NFS problem AGAIN -- it still does not work

srm at schokokeks.org srm at schokokeks.org
Fri Jan 4 05:07:03 MST 2008

To close the circle:

Google reveals some hints for setting up NFS with iptables.
Here are some links that might give you a starting point:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-firewall/2005/12/msg00020.html (good thread)
http://www.ba.infn.it/calcolo/documenti/NFSServer.html#Firewall (NFS w.
IPTables HowTo)
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=iptables+nfs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
(everything else)

Feel free to alter the google query to get even more ideas :)

Kind regards,
stephan