upgrade to 6.0 on a PS3

Ross Howe rosshowe at mac.com
Sun Mar 2 07:14:45 MST 2008

Hi,

I plan to upgrade to version 6 on my PS3. I am concerned about the
upgrade methodology. Namely do I need to repeat the entire procedure
that I used to install version 5. My real concern is that I do not
want to again reformat my PS3 hard drive since the back up and restore
features of the native PS3 operating system did not seem to work well.

If there is an installation (upgrade) procedure for an existing
yellowdog partition on a PS3 please point me to that procedure.

Ross Howe
rosshowe at mac.com
508 259 8920