YDL installer vs Slackintosh

Stephen Dill sadill at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 10 23:08:27 MDT 2008

Thanks for the reply Derick.
I reviewed the documentation at YDL and found the interesting following:
[quote] Apple Power Mac G5 1.8GHz G5, 2003-04 Notes:
	• The ATI Radeon X800 XT graphics card is non-functional. [end]
That's a fairly new note. I didn't find it a couple of months ago.
Also I asked YDL directly in an e-mail about my configuration
(specifically mentioning my X800 card and got a yes it'll work reply.
I guess they uncovered the problems after my query and only recently
found the card is unworkable. Perhaps YDL could check what Slackintosh
is doing to support it. Kills it for me and YDL as I have no other
card to use. I am glad I didn't buy YDL after all.
Regards...