YDL 6 on iMac G5

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Mon Mar 17 05:25:50 MDT 2008

Hi Ali:

About the modem, well at least it was attempted.  After all, we are
practically neighbors as we do at least live on the same planet.  :)

Regarding the YDL 6 DVD.  If you take the time to explore it
carefully I don't think that there are any sources in it.  I think
that all the packages provided are compiled already.  I recall that
years ago TSS included the sources but I don't think the sources are
present in the DVD.  If they had been, you'd have no trouble seeing
them as you opened the DVD and looked for either Sources or SRPMS.  I
don't see either.

One link to one of the public mirrors where the sources are located
is here:

http://mirror.anl.gov/yellowdog/releases/yellowdog-6.0/

Look for SRPMS.

Best of Fortune...