YDL 6 on iMac G5

Ali Rastegar rastegar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 14:14:39 MDT 2008

Hi Derick,
Thanks a lot again :)
The package I meant is named kernel-source-2.6.23-9.ydl6.1.ppc64.rpm .
It gets extracted but I was not able to compile kernel because of
missing deps. I have reinstalled YDL and selected Devlopment packages
there and finally I was able to compile my kernel!
I have compiled it with g5_defconfig and modified some of its
configuartions and finally it works a little faster and thermal
support works as expected!
I can't say thank you enough :)
Good Luck