Fwd: Uninstall/Remove Yellow Dog Linux 6.0 from PS3

Kai yavin at gmx.com
Sat Mar 22 12:11:23 MDT 2008

Partition your PS3 harddisk and give the gameos the full space of your hdd.

Before you do this you may want to backup your saved games and
downloaded content. Use the PS3 backup feature for this. You will need a
USB storage that is formatted with FAT32 and has enough space to store
the backup. After the partitioning is done, restore the data from the
USB storage.