codecs

DAVID KETTLE dwkettle at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 16:41:06 MDT 2008

instal yum, then instal yumex in a terminal.  You are going to have to type su enter it will ask you to enter your username and password which will give you route privelges.  You are going to need to log out, before you log back in (before you enter your sign in information) at the bottom left click on the bottons and there should be something - gnome.  Use gnome and then log in.  Your video player will not run without it.  Here is a website to go to for more info:  www.yellowdog-board.com.  Look under forms and look for yumex this is what you call a package that will automatically install your video player.

Ted Oviedo <prieto520 at yahoo.com> wrote:
          Hi just put YDL6.0 on my PS3 and I was wondering how to add codecs to the Totem media player?