Problems with Totem

Álvaro Andrés Giraldo Tobón alpha85 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 20:29:10 MDT 2008

Hi there,

there is other way, try installing the vlc player, the followin links should
help

http://www.yellowdog-board.com/viewtopic.php?t=2934&sid=4b54456813f771e1e513f364212d87a1
http://www.yellowdog-board.com/viewtopic.php?p=10672#10672
http://www.yellowdog-board.com/viewtopic.php?t=2316&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=16414773d9e94ae94744fb2700f16e7c

you will need to install the aditional repos for YD (5 or 6) see the
previous links

later, I hope you find this usefull.