e17 Dockbar Configuration & Bling Module

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Tue Apr 8 17:29:46 MDT 2008

Thanks for your kind words, Robert.

May your journey and explorations be enjoyable and fruitful.

Derick.

On Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:51:41 -0400
"LaNier.Robert" <Robert.Lanier at SunTrust.com> wrote:

> :-)  I understand whole heartedly and enjoyed reading what you explained
> so wonderfully!!  That was very motivational as well and sparks
> something in me to want to learn more!  I really appreciate the
> response.
>
> Robert O. LaNier, II
> Remote Business Relationship Manager
> STOLI Suntrust Bank Online
>
> Mail Code: TN-NA-0785
> 41 Rachel Drive
> Nashville, TN 37214
> (866) 472-6620 Voice
> (615) 391-8609 Fax
> Seeing beyond money SM

=====
"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often
think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of
music. ... I get most joy in life out of music."

"What Life Means to Einstein: An Interview by George Sylvester
Viereck," for the October 26, 1929 issue of The Saturday Evening Post.