Finally, I have a PS3.

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Sun Jun 29 13:25:50 MDT 2008

You can read the article reference yourself; they include a shot of
the Toshiba Cell engine variant.  It's as plain as day that it
resides on a PCI type card; I may be wrong on the name of that kind
of card, but I don't see how this design would allow a Linux user to
access it as easily as one could either the PS3 or the new YDL
PowerStation. The article can be found here:

http://www.betanews.com/article/
Toshiba_expected_to_sell_laptop_powered_by_Cell_processor/1210631076

Anyway the PS3 and YDL PowerStation may be the best way for power
users to go.