Fwd: PS3 and IBM Cell SDK v3.0

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Sun Jul 6 06:32:46 MDT 2008

Hi Sabir:

I'm resending this to the list. I hope that you find it helpful.  There
appears to be a communication difficulty.  For instance the list you just
posted are merely reference/information files available for your own review
which explain various functions, they are not error reports produced by a
boot or other program.

The information I'm sharing here should be help reveal what is going on with
your system should you chose to implement these suggestions and post what is
generated back onto this list.
After you've posted what you discover after executing these suggestions,
then I or others can proceed to better understand what distresses you.