G4 Powerbook Wireless

Barry Hembree gbhembree at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 16:16:53 MDT 2008

Derick,

Thanks for your response. I went ahead and installed Mac OS X back on
my computer and upgraded it to the latest version. I don't seem to
have an AppleAirport2 file. I only have a AppleAirport file. I think
the AppleAirport2 file is pre-Leopard. The fwcutter program (I have
tried two different versions) does not seem to want to extract the
file I have. Any suggestions?

Barry