YDL2.0 ISO Image????

Subject: YDL2.0 ISO Image????
From: Jason McIntosh (jwm05c@mizzou.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 10:56:12 MDT

Does anyone know hwere I could get a copy of a YDL2.0 ISO image? Or has
anyone created one by some luck? I'm wanting to install linux (powerbook
was down for a while - back to me, finally). OS X I've found to be too
memory intensive, and I frankly like linux. Anyway, if I have to install
1.2.1 and then update all the RPM's, I'll do that, but that's a ROYAL pain
in the arse.
Anyway, if anyone has an image, please let me know.
Thanks!
Jason McIntosh

| Jason McIntosh | CELL: 573-424-7612 |
| Webmaster, thinker, etc. | WORK: 573-884-3865 |
| http://web.missouri.edu/~c717990/ | |
|"How should I know if it works? That's what beta testers are |
|for. I only coded it." |
|(Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting) |