Re: Thought for Tasties CD

Subject: Re: Thought for Tasties CD
From: Jason McIntosh (jwm05c@mizzou.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 06:41:34 MDT

Does it happen to have the css decoding libraries? I haven't actually
looked at xine in a while. Also, I noticed I was getting like 10fps on
OMS. What kind of speed have you been getting, what kernel, etc.?
Is it anywhere near a decent speed?
Thanks!
Jason McIntosh

| Jason McIntosh | CELL: 573-424-7612 |
| Webmaster, thinker, etc. | WORK: 573-884-3865 |
| http://web.missouri.edu/~c717990/ | |
|"How should I know if it works? That's what beta testers are |
|for. I only coded it." |
|(Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting) |