Re: YDL2.0 Beta ISO's?

Subject: Re: YDL2.0 Beta ISO's?
From: jeramy b smith (jeramy@ash.penguinppc.org)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 12:56:39 MDT

I have seen these guys uploading lots of new packages. So making
an ISO for a 'fluid' beta probably isn't the thing.

Just install a ydl 1.2.1 base system (no gnome/kde/frills) and try yup
updating the beta. Write down all the bugs you encounter and report them
to the list. Yup isntall/update X, gnome, or whatever else you need
and report any bugs that causes.

Many of us run server and want to update our systems a few package groups
at a time so this sort of debugging helps out a bunch.

-jeramy b smith