Re: Kernel 2.4.5, modules, etc. for a PowerBook Firewire

Subject: Re: Kernel 2.4.5, modules, etc. for a PowerBook Firewire
From: Jason McIntosh (jwm05c@mizzou.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 08:54:42 MDT

edit your /etc/inittab file. Set the default runlevel to 3.

id:3:initdefault:

Then, add your second video card, try booting. If you can still use the
command prompt, then it's simply a matter of configuring X to use both
monitors. You shouldn't have to uninstall or install X - it should be
there already. Just get it configured right.
Cheers!
Jason McIntosh