Re: XFree86 4.1.0

Subject: Re: XFree86 4.1.0
From: Sundar Amancherla (amancherla.3@osu.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 12:13:28 MDT

Hi,

        Does anyone know if I can get an external display like projector
to work with ibook composite video. I am not sure if we can get X to
output a second head also at the same time with the r128 driver. Should it
be possible, what would my XF86Config-4 settings should look like? I am
not sure if option "extern_disp" is being used in 4.1.0 version. Should I
have another screen section for the external projector.

Thanks in advance for any help in this regard.

--
  Regards,
  Aman

(Sundar Amancherla)