Re: SMP kernel configuration question?

Subject: Re: SMP kernel configuration question?
From: Jim Potter (jrp@wvi.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 16:57:38 MST

 I'm probably not using the latest -- I'll grab that and have another go at
it. Been so busy bringing up my embedded project, etc.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Potter 45th Parallel Processing (503) 769-9138 jrp@wvi.com

Those that would give up a necessary freedom for temporary safety deserve neither freedom nor safety. -- Ben Franklin