Re: modutils problem

Subject: Re: modutils problem
From: jeramy b smith (jeramy@ash.penguinppc.org)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 21:17:36 MDT

Probably a bug in the buildordering, modutils need flex and bison to build
genksyms but if modutils came first in the build order then......

I built kernel.org modutils 2.4.6 and put it in my personal errata dir:
http://penguinppc.org/~jeramy/YDL2/ERRATA

Disclaimer:

I don't work for these chumps so all bets are off if you use my rpm.

-jeramy