Re: modutils problem

Subject: Re: modutils problem
From: Jason McIntosh (jwm05c@mizzou.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 07:01:37 MDT

The side of that is when I build a custom kernel, or know anyone who
does, I always recommend not using modules - just load everything you
need, exactly, into your kernel - it's called know your hardware. Works
pretty well for me, and most of the people I know. Also, less time to
load extra stuff. - repeat - that's custom kernel's, not distro
kernels...
Cheers!
Jason McIntosh