Re: YDL 2.0 bootloader partition

Subject: Re: YDL 2.0 bootloader partition
From: Gavin Hemphill (hemphill@drea.dnd.ca)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 12:21:28 MDT

As hollis says the install does create and populate the boot partiton - the piece of information you need to use it however didn't appear anywhere in the stuff that came with the ydl 2 Cd's :-) A
"man" of yaboot.conf will point you to what you need to know. The kernels reside in the /boot directory.