Re: YDL 2.0 bootloader partition

Subject: Re: YDL 2.0 bootloader partition
From: Gavin Hemphill (hemphill@drea.dnd.ca)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 12:24:39 MDT

Your partitions are exactly the same as mine - if you are refering to the fact that you don't get the yaboot screen on startup - I've seen the same thing. The way to fix it is to hold down the option
key on re-boot and select the picture of the disk with the tux in it and hit return (note it may take a while for the watch to go away and allow you to make the selection).
        G++