Re: LSB Compliance

Subject: Re: LSB Compliance
From: Jason McIntosh (jwm05c@mizzou.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 07:11:50 MDT

Does someone wish to explain LSB - I'm not sure I quite understand that
term. Also, I'm working on an "informational" paper, on setting up the
PowerBook G3's, settings for displays, config files, that kinda thing.
Plus, comments on getting OpenFirmware or setting OpenFirmware settings.
Just things I've picked up since I've installed linux on my PowerBook -
does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on what to include?
Thanks,
Jason McIntosh

| Jason McIntosh | CELL: 573-424-7612 |
| Webmaster, thinker, etc. | WORK: 573-884-3865 |
| http://web.missouri.edu/~c717990/ | |
|"How should I know if it works? That's what beta testers are |
|for. I only coded it." |
|(Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting) |