Re: Still no network... (was YDL2.0 network problems) & unable to see messages

Subject: Re: Still no network... (was YDL2.0 network problems) & unable to see messages
From: Jason McIntosh (jwm05c@mizzou.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 07:25:50 MDT

I can see the messages fine.

Another possible error I've found, depending
on your card, is that Pump doesn't work too well. Use dhcpcd - seemed to
fix my problems.
Cheers!
Jason

| Jason McIntosh | CELL: 573-424-7612 |
| Webmaster, thinker, etc. | WORK: 573-884-3865 |
| http://web.missouri.edu/~c717990/ | |
|"How should I know if it works? That's what beta testers are |
|for. I only coded it." |
|(Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting) |