Re: yellowdog on a 43P 150

Subject: Re: yellowdog on a 43P 150
From: Can Altineller (altine@ee.fit.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 01:24:04 MST

        Hello;

        I've removed my GTX255P, and now using serial console. However I
am getting the same problem, it says "calling quiscence" and dies.

        So, if that is a bootloader problem, where can I find the patch,
or a patched kernel that fixes the problem? I do not have access to a
powerpcbox, nor cross compilers. So, if someone could send me a kernel,
that would be great.

        Thanks.
        -C.A