Minor stuff

Subject: Minor stuff
From: Derick Centeno (aguila@macol.net)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 13:32:00 MST

Thanks again Hollis. Re: the inability to play audio cd's, your
insistence that I re-examine the sound levels actually got me to
carefully study the settings of gmix. After some tinkering I finally
noticed that although the volume and speaker settings were at their max,
the Line column had the settings of Rec. unchecked and Mute checked.
The music played when Rec. was checked and Mute unchecked.

Will TerraSoft Sol. offer the option to wipe the MacOS from the new G4
laptop, replacing it with Linux? Or some other alternative given it
only has one HD?