Re: YDL 1.2 kernel image for rs/6000.. question

Subject: Re: YDL 1.2 kernel image for rs/6000.. question
From: Can Altineller (altine@ee.fit.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 10:17:53 MST

        Hello;

        I have a 43P 150, that does the same thing. it is not your
netbooting, it is the kernel that does not boot. Some people said to me
that it was a bootloader problem, (mine crashes exactly the same point)
but noone was able to find a solution.

        What did you type to boot from the network in the boot prom?

        -C.A.