Re: Solved! -- correction...

Subject: Re: Solved! -- correction...
From: Christopher Murtagh (christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 20:26:20 MST

On Sat, 9 Mar 2002, Christopher Murtagh wrote:
> Thanks to the folks on the #linuxppc IRC channel, I managed to have

 Uhm, don't know if it matters or not, but I think I should have said
#ppclinux and not #linuxppc (if that matters or not).

 Anyway, the folks on the channel that were the most helpful were largly
the Terra Soft guys slice, hollis, trance, wilbur...

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Sysadmin Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada

Tel.: (514) 398-3122 Fax: (514) 398-2017