Re: yup for i386?

Subject: Re: yup for i386?
From: Bryan Stillwell (arcane@verinet.com)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 15:32:48 MDT

Interesting, I just got yup working on the i386 platform today.

I'm just guessing here, but do you have an anonymous ftp server working on
your local computer? It might just be easier to use http instead of ftp.

Try changing this line:
   .addr ftp://localhost/pub/updates/

To this line:
   .addr http://localhost/pub/updates/

And in /home/httpd/html/pub/updates store all the .yup.db.* files that
yup-arch created.

Let me know if this works for you. If it doesn't, try sending your
yup.master.txt file too.

Bryan