G4 with GeForceMX card

Subject: G4 with GeForceMX card
From: John Hughes (john@fallenbit.com)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 09:28:27 MST

Just installed ydl 2.1 on a G4 MP533 with a GeforceMX graphics card plugged
into an Apple Studio 21. Is this card no supported? I thought it was, but I
cant get anything but the lowest of resolutions and depths to work. I am
considering just downloading the latest XFree sources and doing a local
compile(which is what I did for my iBook2 with ydl2.0). If anyone can give me
some idea, references, what not to where things might be or are wrong, I
would be gratefull. Thanks for your time

John