Sonnet Ultra ATA 100 Support

Subject: Sonnet Ultra ATA 100 Support
From: Michael Tucker (mtucker@eecs.harvard.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 22:29:09 MST

Hey,

  Sorry to repost this, but it doesn't seem to have hit the list... My
apologies if you get it twice.
  I noticed that the ATA/66 PCI host adapter is listed as a supported
device for YDL, but I am curious if the ATA/100 would be supported as
well? I am waiting for one to arrive as we speak, and suddenly realized
that it may be a MacOS-only card for me. If there is no support, and no
development underway for this card, what are the appropriate steps towards
getting a driver written for this card? Any suggestions or pointers would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike