Re: kde 2.2 were coming soon?

Subject: Re: kde 2.2 were coming soon?
From: Kostas Gewrgiou (gewrgiou@imbc.gr)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 05:09:45 MDT

On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, Dan Burcaw wrote:

> What I don't get is why this seems to work on a rawhide based box,
> and the YDL 2.0 kdebase does something similar in the .spec and it works
> fine, yet kdebase 2.2's spec does not work correctly.

Under rawhide rpm just gives a warning for the duplicate entries and
continues. One other thing that i noticed is that /usr/bin/kdesud is
installed as root,root but the kde installation warned that it should
be installed as g+s nogroup for security reasons, maybe it is because
i build the rpms as a user and not root but its worth checking it.

Kostas