Re: A Volunteer For Making RPMs

Subject: Re: A Volunteer For Making RPMs
From: Darron Froese (darron@froese.org)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 22:33:45 MDT

Ken,

You can always just make updated rpms of software that you use frequently.

I've been doing that and have a fair amount of them posted here:

http://ftp.froese.org/
ftp://ftp.froese.org/

I just made them from whatever YDL src rpms I could find and/or other src
rpms from other distros.

--
Darron
darron@froese.org