Re: Trivial stuff

Subject: Re: Trivial stuff
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 13:46:52 MST

Jim,

> Hi.
>
> Few trivial things I have come across while playing with RuffPack.
>
> 1) The rc.sysinit file welcomes you to Red Hat Linux.
Fix last night, the latest build will be available soon.

> 2) The same file tries to call hwclock, which of course doesn't exist.
Indeed. We're looking into the best solution for this. Basically, pmac's
need a special clock program. It's really goofy until PPC Linux supports
hardware clock stuffs that the other platforms do.

> 3) extace is no longer in the gnome-media package, or any other package
> as far as I could tell.
Indeed I noticed this as well. I'll add extace as an independent package.

Also, when I find the time, I hope to get a Bug Tracker on the Dev Central
site...

Thanks for your feedback!

Regards,
Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/