Re: XFree86

Subject: Re: XFree86
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 02:09:30 MST

Hi.

Will have to show my ignorance here, but how do you run X unaccelerated?

Also, after a few days of modest use the 3.3.6-8 stuff seems to be
working nicely with DefaultColorDepth set to 24 for the FBDev server.
The only glitches I have seen are ones I believe related to enlightenment.

Jim

Dan Burcaw's bits of Sun, 6 Feb 2000 translated to: