XFree86 4.0

Subject: XFree86 4.0
From: Vance Dubberly (vance@coloradosprings.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 12:25:16 MST

Woo what a mess.

I downloaded the RPMS XFred86 4.0 and after figuring out an order form
installing them with out dependecy issues ran into a major problem when it
came it installing the XFree86-4.0-0.2i.ppc.rpm there seems to have an
endless loop in it which quickly fills the "state" directory. I moved state
to a partition with a Gig of freespace (and made a link). There results
were after filling up that gig:

Counld not create direcotory
/home/state/home/state/home/state/home/state/home/state/Directory Name .

Ouch!

-v