ramdisk.image.gz for PReP install?

Subject: ramdisk.image.gz for PReP install?
From: Aaron Burt (aaronb@eskimo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 18 1999 - 15:28:29 MST

Hey there. I ended up installing Debian on my BlackHawk 'cos the CS 1.1
PReP zImage.initrd had the wrong kernel. So I can now build kernels and a
zImage.initrd, and I'm wondering where I can get ahold of that nifty ~800K
ramdisk.image.gz you used to create it. I haven't had much luck with the
1.1MB ramdisk.image.gz in install/.

I'd be happy to build and test a BlackHawk-specific zImage.initrd for
y'all.

BTW, any tips for building 2.2.14 pre-6? Compile pukes on keyboard.c 'cos
of a Gemini arch change for SysRQ handling.