Re: apache

Subject: Re: apache
From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup999@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 09:26:58 MDT

1. download apache from www.apache.org
2. tar -zxvf apache...tgz
3. cd apache*
4. ./configure (with options)
5. make
6. make install
7. httpd start

then, you need to edit /etc/rc.d/init.d/ stuff to start apache at system
start.

If you need PHP as well, the procedure is similar with additions.
If you need access to databases, such as mysql, postgresql, etc. again,
similar, with some additions.

If you want me configure scripts, mail me (for apache, php and postgres
integration).

Best regards,
Chris