iBook 2001 Gray bar two thirds way down ||||||||||||

Subject: iBook 2001 Gray bar two thirds way down ||||||||||||
From: Larry Blodgett (blodgett@telocity.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 12:59:55 MDT

I have tried to get someone to help with sound a video issues on a
iBook 2001 with no success. So I thought I would try one at a time.

In the normal level 3 command boot I get a grey bar about two thirds
of the way down the screen. Below the gray bar is a duplicate of the
top 5 or six lines.

Surely there is someone out there with a iBook 2001 that has fixed
this problem.
Please let me know. If your living with it as I am let me know that
too. That way I won't feel as sorry for myself.

--
Larry Blodgett
Email: blodgett@telocity.com

--- Linux, WinNT, MS-DOS - also known as the Good, the Bad and the Ugly ---"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither." -B. Franklin ---"Always ask the question, never assume the answer." -Marcus Radich 1999