Re: wierd

Subject: Re: wierd
From: Bhagwati P Gupta (bpgupta@its.caltech.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 19:39:55 MDT

While I would post the result of your suggestions a little later, I must say that
your page had VERY clear instructions to compile kernel and I was greatly
benefited by that. :) My kernel compiling attempts in past had failed due to not
having enough knowledge of this field. I am relatively new to Linux OS. I truly
love this OS.

"Michael A. Peters" wrote:

> The instructions I *use* to have up were simpler to follow, but not
> as universally applicable.
>
> Did you put ALL those lines in rc.local?
> The only two lines you should add to rc.local are the two insmod

> We will get it working!

I am sure that it will work, or else........ I WILL.... one day:)

Bhagwati P Gupta
Biology 156-29, CalTech
Pasadena, CA 91125