Re: appletalk in MOL with IP masq/ethertap

Subject: Re: appletalk in MOL with IP masq/ethertap
From: maggi (maggi@userfriendly.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 09:42:05 MDT

On 4/17/00, you wrote:

<snip>

>(as they do when I run MoL without IP masq, using a separate IP address).

When you run it without IP masq, do you have Apple Talk set for Ethernet or
for Remote Access? I'm wondering if that's something i should check to get
mol to work right for me.

I did change the tcp/ip settings as stated in a previous email (mac static
ip / linux static ip as the gateway) but i kept Apple Talk set for Ethernet
(not using ip masq or ethertap). It just keeps scrolling those <*> Can't
allocate packet datas (60) messages, making the connections on the mac side
eventually timeout and disconnect.

TIA ..
  - maggi

   Partner/Web Services